I am a PhD student at Singapore Management University’s School of Computer Science. My supervisor is Associate Professor Lingxiao Jiang. I am working on code generation systems using deep learning to enable individuals with minimal coding experience to easily write code.
- 2023-3-9 A first-authored paper titled “Towards Automated Embedded Systems Programming” is accepted to the Doctoral Symposium at ICSE 2023
- 2023-3-8 A first-authored paper titled “Automating Arduino Programming: From Hardware Setups to Sample Source Code Generation” is accepted at MSR 2023 technical program
- 2022-8-11 A first-authored paper titled “RecipeGen++: An Automated Trigger Action Programs Generator” is accepted to the Tool Demonstrations Track of ESEC/FSE 2022
- 2022-3-09 A first-authored paper titled “Accurate Generation of Trigger-Action Programs with Domain-Adapted Sequence-to-Sequence Learning” is accepted at ICPC 2022 technical program
- 2022-3-09 A co-authored paper titled “On the Effectiveness of Pretrained Models for API Learning” is accepted at ICPC 2022 technical program
- 2021-7-21 I present at SMU PhD Open House 2021 as the representative of software engineering research group