I am a PhD student at Singapore Management University’s School of Computer Science. My supervisor is Associate Professor Lingxiao Jiang. I am working on code generation systems using deep learning to enable individuals with minimal coding experience to easily write code. My goal is to empower people to tap into the power of code and turn their dreams into a reality, regardless of their technical expertise.
- 2022-12-22 My paper is rejected from ICSE. Let’s come back stronger!
- 2022-8-11 My paper title “RecipeGen++: An Automated Trigger Action Programs Generator” is accepted at FSE 2022 Tool Track demo
- 2022-3-09 My paper titled “Accurate Generation of Trigger-Action Programs with Domain-Adapted Sequence-to-Sequence Learning” is accepted at ICPC 2022
- 2022-3-09 My paper titled “On the Effectiveness of Pretrained Models for API Learning” is accepted at ICPC 2022
- 2021-7-21 I present in SMU PhD Open House 2021 as the representative of software engineering research group